The TUC webinar ‘Managing ventilation as a Covid safety measure’, 27 January 2021, attracted over a thousand attendees. The Hazards Campaign’s Hilda Palmer addressed the seminar. You can find HIlda’s updated explanatory notes here, jump to the beginning of her presentation here.
Below you can view the YouTube recording of the whole seminar.
Resources from the seminar
- Ventilation – presentation slides from Kirsty Storer-Cottrell, HM Principal Inspector of Health and Safety at Health and Safety Executive
- Hands. Face. Space won’t cut it! Ventilation. Ventilation. Ventilation! – presentation slides on good workplace ventilation from Hilda Palmer, Hazards Campaign
- Is two metre physical distancing enough? Aerosol transmission and other emerging issues – video and resources from Hazards campaign.
- Covid transmission and Killer Workplaces – Reel News film with Hazards Campaign.
- Ventilation and air conditioning during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic – guidance from HSE.
- TUC Covid guidance updated Jan 2021 – includes a note on ventilation:
- BBC Radio 4 The Life Scientific – Cath Noakes on making buildings Covid-safe
Hilda’s presentation can be viewed here: