Clean Air Day has been held every year since 2017 and is co-ordinated by Global Action Plan. The need for action is clear. From the recent verdict at nine year old Ella Kissi-Debra’s inquest making a direct link between the air pollution she endured and her untimely death to the recent study published by University College London stating that globally we are experiencing at least 8.7 million deaths related to air pollution annually.
On Clean Air Day 2021 join the Hazards Campaign panel of experts from across the UK, to discuss what is happening in their country and what TUCAN should be doing to drive forward the air quality agenda throughout UK workplaces.
Register for the Hazards Campaign Thursday Talk here
Links to more information:
- Greener Jobs Alliance Newsletters
- Greener workplaces for a just transition – a Wales TUC toolkit for trade unionists | TUC
- Courses – Greener Jobs Alliance
- Clean Air Plan for Wales: Healthy Air, Healthy Wales
- Greener Jobs Alliance, Air Pollution page
- Toxics Use Reduction in Scottish context
For more information contact email@example.com