Join the Hazards Campaign Thursday Talk with an expert panel of speakers from the Trade Union and Health and Safety movement on Thursday 10th December, 6.00-7.30pm – On ZOOM
The speakers will lead a discussion and address the following issues:
- Why is health and safety an equality issue?
- Why have black workers been impacted more (infected and died) by Covid-19 and were they disproportionately at risk from injuries, ill health and work related death before Covid-19?
- What has managements response been to the increased risks faced by black workers?
- How can workers respond to the workplace risks?
To book a place and receive the link to the meeting please go to Eventbrite
For further information relevant to the speakers and subject:
- Hazards Campaign News Releases
- Vulnerable workers, Hazards magazine
- Covid-19: How racism kills
- BME workers have been asked to “shoulder more risk” during pandemic, says TUC
- Society must do more to tackle structural racism, says UNISON
- How and When should an Individual Risk Assessment be carried out
If you need more information please email: email@example.com
07734 317 158
The Hazards Campaign is a UK-wide network of resource centres and campaigners. The Hazards Campaign supports those organising and campaigning for justice and safety at work.
If you would like to get more involved or make a donation to our organisation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org