Hazards Campaign and the Greener Jobs Alliance have organised two additional regional training sessions on air pollution in Birmingham and Southampton.
Workers are exposed to and create pollution to fulfill contractual
obligations to employers. It is an occupational health issue that
employers take little responsibility for.
The course will help you:
• Examine why air pollution is both a workplace issue and a public
• Find out about air pollution busting Citizen Science techniques
• Create action plans to deal with workplace exposures
• Create action plans to meaningfully engage in
air pollution with local councils
• Share experience, knowledge and ideas
Although both courses are free of charge, registration is necessary.
Further information and registration
0161 636 7558
Southern Region at the UNITE offices in Southampton on Friday May 11th, 2018 from 1.00 – 4.00 pm more info
Midlands Region at the UCU Offices in Birmingham on Friday June 8th, 2018 from 1.00 – 4.00 pm more info