Thursday Zoom Talk – 15th October, 6.00-7.30pm
The Challenges of Long-Covid – How we recognise it, public health and occupational health consequences, legal and workplace challenges.
Join the latest Hazards Campaign Thursday Zoom Talk with speakers including: …..
- Clare Rayner – retired Clinician and involved with many long-covid groups
- Professor Raymond Agius – Covid as an Occupational Illness
- Phil Liptrott – Thompsons Solicitors
- Paul Holleran – NW GMB Health and Safety Officer
We have plenty to discuss and lots to campaign about – especially on what we need to be doing in the workplace to support workers.
To book a place and receive the link to the meeting please go to Eventbrite
For further information relevant to the speakers and subject:
- Briefing on employer and employees responsibilities on returning to work in the cake of coranovirus (Covid-19). no.7
- GMB Coronavirus hub
- SOM COVID-19 summary update
- Hazards Campaign and Independent SAGE call for no workers to return to workplaces unless Covid safety plans are in place
- Joint Independent Sage and Hazards Campaign Charter and document
If you need more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 07734 317 158
The Hazards Campaign is a UK-wide network of resource centres and campaigners. The Hazards Campaign supports those organising and campaigning for justice and safety at work.
If you would like to get more involved or make a donation to our organisation please email: email@example.com